Power-tork is a wholly owned sister company of Omega Valves Ltd which specialises in the automation of valves for all the industries we serve.
Within the Power-tork product range we have a number of products which include Pneumatic Actuators (Aluminium & Stainless Steel), Electric Actuators, Switchboxes, Solenoids, Positioners and Air Filter Regulators.
Actuation packages are designed and constructed in accordance with our clients exacting requirements on a bespoke basis. They are available for use in ATEX areas in a variety of materials and voltages and with a number of approvals including CE, ATEX, GOST and SIL. Our Stainless Steel Pneumatic Actuator is recognised worldwide for its reliability in some of the harshest offshore environments.
We hold extensive stocks of actuated products at our head office in Kent with a nationwide next day despatch service.
OUR RANGE INCLUDES
Our range of EL Electric Actuators are available in 110VAC, 240VAC and 24VDC voltages to a standard specification as listed below. They are designed to operate quarter turn ball valves, butterfly valves and dampers. We are also able to supply special requirements such as multi-turn, fail safe and ATEX in a variety of sizes on a short delivery time.
- Waterproof to IP67
- Temp Rating -40° to +70°c
- Anti Condensation Heater
- 2 off M20 Cable Entries
- Mechanical Travel Stops
- 4 off limit switches
- 75% Duty Rating
- Constant Torque output, no drop off when running
- Self-locking epi-cyclical gearing with turn de-clutchable manual over-ride (no push in or pull out hand-wheel)
- Die cast aluminium housing & cover (polyurethane coating with stainless fastener)
- 4-20mA and 0-10V control options.
- Optional local controls.
- Optional IP68 double sealed housing.
We stock a full range of PT Series Rack & Pinion Pneumatic Actuators available for next day dispatch worldwide. These are suitable for operation of ball, butterfly valves and dampers and have been recognized by prominent companies worldwide as a reliable and dependable actuator. The stainless steel version of this actuator is currently being used in some of the most arduous locations worldwide.
- Rack and pinion design
- Single and Double Acting Versions in 90⁰, 120⁰ & 180⁰ configuration
- Fully – Coated Extruded Aluminium body as standard
- PTFE coated and Stainless Steel options available
- ISO S5211/DIN 3337, VDI/VDE 3845, Namur Standards
- Approvals include, ATEX, GOST, ISO, SIL 2
- 100% Certified European Manufacture & Componentry
- Actuators available with torque of up to 10,000 n.m.
Our PT1000 Positioner is a electro-pneumatic positioner which has been providing safe and trouble-free operation in an extremely wide range of process industries worldwide for many years. The electro-pneumatic positioner is particularly distinguished by its versatility. The valve positioner safely and reliably controls the complete variety of control valves, and can additionally handle challenging applications.
- Suitable for both linear and rotary actuators
- single or double acting
- Intrinsically safe and explosion proof housings,
- Available with limit switches and feedback.
- ATEX; CSA & FM approvals available on request
Our standard PT850 Switchbox is a compact aluminium switchbox with visual indication suitable for a wide range of applications. Easy to install, small and robust it is the ideal choice for reliable feedback. We also supply bespoke Switchboxes with mechanical switches and proximity sensors in a range of designs including stainless steel, PTFE coated and to Exia/Eexd standards.
- Visual position indicator
- 2 off Mechanical Switches (Proximity Sensors also available)
- Quick set spring loaded cam for easy adjustment
- 8 point terminal strip
- Dual wire conduit entries
- Captive cover bolts
- Easy Mounting brackets
- Optional IP68 version available, ½” NPT entries