As part of your procurement process you may be assessing more than one supplier of valves. Naturally we hope you choose Omega Valves. To help you arrive at that decision, here are 10 key reasons why so many blue chip brands, consultants and engineers buy their valves from us.
- We’re a “safe pair of hands”. With over 100 years of experience between us, we are one of the U.K.’s leading valve supply specialists.
- Our price strategy is to deliver exceptional value – without exception. We don’t supply cheap inferior valves with parts that will wear out prematurely. We supply superb quality, safe and durable valves with an outstanding technical and consultancy service, backup and spare parts.
- Because of our experience and considerable buying power our customers benefit from competitively priced valves, each one quality checked and certified to internationally recognised standards.
- We offer a high-value consultancy service with free no obligation on-site surveys.
- Our suppliers are handpicked from the very best worldwide manufacturers with quality of the upmost importance, audited by our agents and ISO 9001 accredited.
- A director will always be responsible for looking after your order. It’s our goal to make your ordering experience easy, smooth and uncomplicated. So you can ask for a quote on the telephone (which we’ll follow up in writing) and you don’t need to quote parts’ numbers. Our aim is to assess your needs as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to quote you promptly.
- We’ll always provide you with a realistic and achievable delivery time. Some suppliers will offer unrealistic delivery times despite your valves being on a longer lead time simply to get your business. We’ll give you an accurate delivery time and will track your order from initial confirmation through to delivery.
- We’ve built a reputation for being a fair and ethical business. So we won’t sell direct to your customer and try very hard to avoid this at all costs.
- Within our warehouse at our manufacturing unit in Kent, we have a purpose built test zone. Customers value this when goods are being shipped overseas. We can certify their valves have been tested to the required standard and are in perfect working order when they leave us. We do not charge for this service. We can also provide a storage and distribution service within our warehouse, again usually at no charge. And of course special packaging and tagging.
- Crucially, we will recommend the correct valves to you. This is a direct result of our experience and expertise and simply by asking the right questions about how your valve will be used. We’ll ascertain any risk of explosion and if required will recommend explosion proof ancillaries. It is vital to us that the valves you receive meet your requirements to the letter and that they’re safe.
We are aware of a growing trend of moving towards suppliers with little or no expertise who supply “any old valve” at the lowest price. Many such suppliers are nowhere to be seen when the inevitable telephone call comes from the frustrated engineer on site whose valves don’t work. In such cases the short term cost saving this represents is cancelled out many times over by the long term money pit of ‘putting right’ of incorrectly specified, failing valves.
We therefore urge you not to buy “any old valve” from a supplier lacking in the expertise and knowledge we’ve gained in the last 35 years and one lacking in our quality driven and accredited supplier base.
Many of our existing customers have been using us for years. This is because our priority is fostering long term business relationships based on reliability, consistency and quality.
If you’re looking for the ultimate peace of mind, the best valves and that all important customer service with expertise and consultancy as standard, please contact us to discuss your requirements.