Our range of EL Electric Actuators are available in 110VAC, 240VAC and 24VDC voltages to a standard specification as listed below. They are designed to operate quarter turn ball valves, butterfly valves and dampers. We are also able to supply special requirements such as multi-turn, fail safe and ATEX in a variety of sizes on a short delivery time.
- Waterproof to IP67
- Temp Rating -40° to +70°c
- Anti Condensation Heater
- 2 off M20 Cable Entries
- Mechanical Travel Stops
- 4 off limit switches
- 75% Duty Rating
- Constant Torque output, no drop off when running
- Self-locking epi-cyclical gearing with turn de-clutchable manual over-ride (no push in or pull out hand-wheel)
- Die cast aluminium housing & cover (polyurethane coating with stainless fastener)
- 4-20mA and 0-10V control options.
- Optional local controls.
- Optional IP68 double sealed housing.
We stock a full range of PT Series Rack & Pinion Pneumatic Actuators available for next day dispatch worldwide. These are suitable for operation of ball, butterfly valves and dampers and have been recognized by prominent companies worldwide as a reliable and dependable actuator. The stainless steel version of this actuator is currently being used in some of the most arduous locations worldwide.
- Rack and pinion design
- Single and Double Acting Versions in 90⁰, 120⁰ & 180⁰ configuration
- Fully – Coated Extruded Aluminium body as standard
- PTFE coated and Stainless Steel options available
- ISO S5211/DIN 3337, VDI/VDE 3845, Namur Standards
- Approvals include, ATEX, GOST, ISO, SIL 2
- 100% Certified European Manufacture & Componentry
- Actuators available with torque of up to 10,000 n.m.
Our PT1000 Positioner is a electro-pneumatic positioner which has been providing safe and trouble-free operation in an extremely wide range of process industries worldwide for many years. The electro-pneumatic positioner is particularly distinguished by its versatility. The valve positioner safely and reliably controls the complete variety of control valves, and can additionally handle challenging applications.
- Suitable for both linear and rotary actuators
- single or double acting
- Intrinsically safe and explosion proof housings,
- Available with limit switches and feedback.
- ATEX; CSA & FM approvals available on request
Our standard PT850 Switchbox is a compact aluminium switchbox with visual indication suitable for a wide range of applications. Easy to install, small and robust it is the ideal choice for reliable feedback. We also supply bespoke Switchboxes with mechanical switches and proximity sensors in a range of designs including stainless steel, PTFE coated and to Exia/Eexd standards.
- Visual position indicator
- 2 off Mechanical Switches (Proximity Sensors also available)
- Quick set spring loaded cam for easy adjustment
- 8 point terminal strip
- Dual wire conduit entries
- Captive cover bolts
- Easy Mounting brackets
- Optional IP68 version available, ½” NPT entries